For over 15 years, PawsPlus has been a leader in pet health care with our expanding network of 360 vaccine clinics and 5 full service hospitals
Many of our clinics and hospitals are located in or adjacent to PETCO, Pet Supermarket and dozens of independent pet retail stores. This guarantees us a consistent supply of new customers and marketing opportunities.
We currently operate in 19 states with more to come. If you don't see an opening in your state, be sure to submit an application and we'll be in touch as soon as we come to your area.
Join our growing team!
Watch a 1-minute video to see how our mobile clinics work.
How are we different?
OUR STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE
The foundation of our success lies in the strength of our commitment to treating each other, the pets we serve and their loving owners equally, with integrity, dignity and respect.
• PawsPlus partners with the leading veterinary pharmaceutical companies to ensure the highest quality products are available to our customers at affordable prices.
• State Licensed Veterinarians are always present at PawsPlus vaccination clinics.
• PawsPlus ensures that customers are well informed about the services their pets receive.
• PawsPlus only recommends vaccinations and services based on the individual pet’s lifestyle.
• PawsPlus keeps abreast of current trends in veterinary preventative medicine to achieve the highest quality of service and products offered to its customers and their pets.
• PawsPlus continually evaluates clinic policies and procedures to achieve the safest possible experience for all pets.
• PawsPlus will provide a certificate or receipt for any service or product it offers and provides.
• PawsPlus values local veterinary hospitals and will educate its clients on the importance of additional treatments and services available through these facilities.